- Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewellery.
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- When undressing, wipe each piece with a clean soft cloth to remove oils and perspiration.
- Never use abrasive products to clean your jewellery. They can damage gold plating irreparably.
- Store in a fabric-lined box, separately or individually-wrapped in tissue to prevent scratches.
- Humidity is the enemy; keep it dry! Store your goodies individually in the air-tight plastic baggie included with your chain necklace.
- Never wear jewellery when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products.
- Never expose jewellery to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
Tips for Long Life
- Some colored gemstones should not be exposed to sudden temperature changes; know your pieces and their needs.
- Select daily-wear jewellery that is in harmony with your lifestyle and schedule of activities.
- Treat each piece as if it were a family heirloom, for someday it may be.